Technical and scientific engineering
Astek supports some of the greatest names in the industrial, aeronautical and defence sectors in their ongoing search for excellence and productivity. Our expertise in engineering and in scientific and technical IT ensures that the group is a valued partner for its clients’ Research, Design and Development departments. By managing complex projects at all stages of the life cycle, our know-how and multidisciplinary positioning are your guarantee that we fully understand and appreciate the challenges you face, providing optimal conditions for the successful completion of your projects.
Our expertise covers the following fields:
- Real Time computing, Embedded systems (VxWorks, C, DSP, etc.)
- Object-oriented technologies (UML, C++, Java, etc.), HMI, Algorithmics
- Architecture definition, design methodology, etc.
- Configuration Management, Automation tools (testing / integration / validation)
Scientific calculations, Digital simulations
- Digital simulations: fluid and structural mechanics, etc.
- Scientific calculations: Computation codes, Specific development work, etc.
- Design and production of electrical subassemblies
- Optical electronics
- Testing and measurements, RF, signal processing
- Quality and certification (CMMI, ISO, EN, DO 178, SIL)
- Managing requirements, Managing change
- Software for management and analysis, integration, maintenance, etc.